Welcome to the Encyclopedia of Mathematics! Listed below are some brief introductions containing all the basics needed to use, comment on, and contribute to the Encyclopedia of Mathematics.
- Introduction — What is the Encyclopedia of Mathematics?
- Policies and guidelines — How does the Encyclopedia of Mathematics actually work?
- Talk pages — How do I communicate in the Encyclopedia of Mathematics?
If you want to know more about a specific subject, see Help for different ways to navigate the help system.
- If you just wish to express an opinion or make a comment, Where to ask questions will point you in the correct direction.
- If you would like to edit an article, the Basic tutorial will show you how, whilst revisiting some of the basic points in the context of editing.
- If you would like to create a new article, Starting an article will explain how to create a new page, with tips for success and a link to the Encyclopedia of Mathematics's Article Wizard, which can guide you through the process of submitting a new article to the Encyclopedia of Mathematics.
- If you would like more support and some friendly contacts to get you started, the Editors' Welcome page should be your next stop!
Getting started. Encyclopedia of Mathematics. URL: http://www.encyclopediaofmath.org/index.php?title=Getting_started&oldid=20417